Acne does not come alone for anyone. It comes with many other drawbacks that only people with acne problems can understand. The most visible effect of acne that it leaves once it is treated or t goes away itself can be Acne Scars.
Acne Scars can not only make an impact on your overall look, but they can also eat up your confidence and they are always tough to get rid of.
Whilst there have been many advances in the science field and people have options to go for laser, Microneedling, or PRP like treatments to make their scarring less visible or fade away forever, however, there are still most of us who cannot afford these treatments on regular basis or we just want to stick to natural ways to heal our skin than showing it to chemicals.
Because for many people, these advanced scientific skin treatments can actually have an adverse impact by causing allergic reactions in case if they have sensitive skin.
For those of you who cannot seek any kind of medical treatment for any reason, we are here for your rescue with Five Natural Habits To Treat Acne Scars with a 100 percent guarantee of them working for you.
1 Drink Loads Of Water
Water is the most easily available drink on earth. Though water can fulfill our thirst and help us to live and survive, it also has been proven to be an important source for healthy skin.
We all know that around 60 percent of the human body is water, and we cannot survive without water for more than seven days.
Though water is necessary for the survival of human life but based on many pieces of research, drinking more water can really help the skin of our body to regenerate and become more healthy. Drinking plenty of water can help the dead skin cells and toxins to flush away from the body and it helps the scars to fade away with time by regeneration of new skin cells
Therefore, the first step to your natural journey of treating acne scars must involve a healthy intake of water regularly.
2 Stop Touching Your Skin
As we all know, the obsession with popping pimples can sometimes be awful for the skin. Even if you are not popping your acne or pimples, you might sometimes end up touching your face or acne a lot.
Do not touch your acne-prone skin at all
Touching your acne-prone skin or popping pimples can traumatize your skin even more which will definitely lead to the formation of stubborn scars. Therefore, if you are habitual of touching your skin or popping lesions or pimples, you really need to keep your hands off of your face or skin anywhere where you have acne. By not touching the affected skin you are ruling out almost 50 percent possibilities of causing or developing a scar. So drink plenty of water and stop touching your acne-affected skin at all.
3 Use Baking Soda
Yes, Baking Soda, the cheapest hack ever and the most promising one. It actually works wonders for the skin.
- All you need to do is use it once or twice weekly. You can simply add it in water and make a smooth paste and then put it on your face and rub in a circular motion but very delicately as it can irritate your skin if you will put more pressure on the skin.
- Another easy way to use baking soda can be by putting some of it in your face wash or cleanser and then rubbing your face for some minutes and rinsing with cold water.
Note: Baking soda can affect the PH levels of your skin, therefore it is highly recommended to not use it on daily basis and once you have used it, you must put something to moisturize your skin soon after using soda paste on your face.
Aloe Vera is your best friend when it comes to treating acne scars naturally. I can actually swear by it.
Aloe Vera will work even more best if you will use it directly from the plant rather than using the store-bought aloe vera.
All you need to do is every time you wash your face during day or night time, you need to put it on your face. What I will recommend will be to do it thrice daily, wash your face, dry it, and put on aloe ver gel, and massage it into your skin. You can even use it before applying makeup and that is the most fun part because it will give you an instant glow and poreless canvas to put on your makeup base.
Aloe Vera is that natural remedy that can never have any side effects and you can use it as much as you want and as many times as you want.
5 Face Masks
Nothing can beat the power of natural face masks. They may seem to be working slow, but their effects can be really long-lasting and healthy in the long run, once they start to have the required effects on your skin. Below I am going to share three all-natural face masks that will treat your acne scars and not just that they will make your skin precious and healthy as well.
- Mix turmeric powder (A Pinch) to yogurt and add gram flour to it. You can also add honey or lemon juice (based on what suits your skin) and apply it on your face and neck, and not just that, this can be applied to the whole body. Keep it on for fifteen to twenty minutes and then dab some water on your face and slowly scrub it away. Then rinse your face properly and put on aloe vera gel or your favorite moisturizer afterward.
- Mud Mask (Fuller's Earth), yes you have heard it and you may have tried it as well. This is that one thing I can bet upon. It is cheap, it is healthy and it just sucks the toxins from your skin. Use fullers earth mixed with rose water or distilled water and put it on your face. Let it sit till it dries and then wash your face with cold water. You can apply rose water soon after washing and drying your face after using fuller's earth mask. Do it twice or once a week.
- This third and last face mask tip is probably going to sound easier to you all. Well, all you need to do is take the fresh juice of Potato, tomato, and cucumber (one tablespoon each or as much as you require based on the affected area), add a pinch of turmeric powder and aloe vera to it. Mix this well and then apply it to your face. Let it sit for 15 to twenty minutes. You can do it more than thrice a week and the results will surprise you for sure.
Above mentioned Five Natural Habits To Treat Acne Scars are all you really need to add to your daily routine and I promise you guaranteed results. There is no doubt that these might take some time to show the results, but once you start doing these all or a few of them, your skin will thank you for this one daily.
What I will suggest to all of you will be to incorporate all the five habits and not just one or two in your skincare routine. By incorporating all the five habits, your result will be quicker and your skin for sure will be healthier and scars free in short amount of time.
Best of luck with your new skincare routine. Do let us know if you tried any of these or all of these and how did they help you get the benefits.